October Favorites


Been around some places recently and I have seen things that I want to purchase for myself. And these are some of them for this month. 

1. Forever 21 Faux Suede Sock Boots - When I entered Forever 21 last weekend this sock boots got my attention first. I really wanna purchase this pair but I guess they don't have sizes big enough for my size. And the suede was so comfortable!

2. British Rose Eau de Toilette - I was checking some stuff in The Body Shop with my friends and I saw this fragrance along with other body mists and this British Rose variant was the perfect one for me. I love a good subtle flowery scent on me. I'm not the type who wears masculine perfumes. 

3. Eley Kishimoto x The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream (Limited Edition) - I got my own limited edition of this moisture cream collab when I was still interning for L'Officiel from our beauty editor. They are refreshing to the skin especially when I wake up in the morning.

4. Starbucks Matte Black Coffee Cup - I have been in love with Starbucks' matte black collection since it first went out. It was on a fashion magazine site when I saw the matte black tumbler and when I saw this coffee cup yesterday in Starbucks I am in love!

5. MEGA Stories - MEGA stories have been out for months already but I'm still in love with this Angelica Panganiban cover. It's very elegant but soft at the same time. Anyone wanna gift this to me for Christmas? 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.